This is a absolute fabulous card design that "The Scrapbook Blessings" challenge site have challenged us with, it has a bookmark on the right hand side of the card which has a perforated edge so this can be easily detached and used as a bookmark. This is an ideal gift for the book reader.
I made this card for the challenge with
Bookmark Card Standing Open
Inside of card showing:
Card Pocket - ideal for a gift card!
Bookmark on the right of the card which has a perforated edge, so can be easily detached and used as a bookmark - an ideal gift for the book reader!
Products used in this project:
Image: Sherri Ann Baldy Digi Stamp.
Copics: Image colored with Copic Markers.
Sentiment: "Just Because" Vintage Verses Set from Stampin Up.
Jewels: Kaisercraft Miss Nelly.
My Stash: Doily, Diecuts, Flowers, White and Purple Cardstock, Lace and Pearl Runner Trim.
Hair - E21, E25.
Skin - E50, E51, E53.
Earrings and Pants - BV000, BV02, BV04, BV08.
Leaves - G00.
Top - BV000, BV00, BV02, V000, V01.
Shoes - V000, V01, R20, R22, Y00, Y02, Y06.
I have also entered this card in the following challenges:
- Kit and Clowder Shabby Chic June Challenge
- Scrapbook Stamps Society Anything Goes plus option use Swirls
- My Besties US Summer Days
- My Besties UK Anything Goes (A)
- My Besties Norge More than one fold - this card has a detachable bookmark
- My Besties France Sketch
- Scrapbook Blessings Anything Goes with the option of Book Mark Fold Card
- Bunny Zoes Crafts DT Layers
- Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network Bingo Diecuts, Ribbon or Lace, Pearls - Top Row
- Cutie Pie Challenge Girls Girls Girls
- House Mouse Challenge Diecuts and Punches
- Scrapbitz Copics Friend Has a bookmark attached for a friend
- Cards Galore Use a stamp or digi on your project
- Scor Pal More than one score - I have a bookmark attached to my card scored card