Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP007 Theme Challenge

I decided to try a different technique this time, so using my hand made templates for the hills and valleys I sponged in at different levels and stamped the trees so they give you the look they are behind the hills and valleys. I then stamped my sheep, applied a generous amount of Crystal Effects and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds on top and left to try. I then fussy cut out the sheep and applied them to the card with dimensionals. This is one technique I will definitely try again, I love how it turned out and gives you like a 3D effect of the farm theme in the paddocks at the farm.

Please check out the designers over at Global Design Project


 Global Design Team



I would also like to enter this card into the Anything Goes - Just Keep On Creating Challenge.

 Anything Goes Just Keep On Creating

My Card

 Just Keep On Creating

Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Barnyard Babies
Stamp Pads: Pool Party, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke, Old Olive
Stamp-a-ma-jig
Project Life Journalling Pen
Crystal Effects
Dazzling Diamonds
Sponges
Dimensionals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



21 comments:

  1. Angela this card is simply gorgeous, I love the scene you have created and all the little details are just fantastic, the hills look amazing. Thanks for always sharing the JKOC badge and for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I always enjoy seeing your cards xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Suz, thank you so much for your lovely comments. I will always keep creating!! hugs Angexx

      Delete
  2. Angela, your sponging is perfect!! A definite favourite for me as I love to make this ind of card myself. Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paula, your comments me so much to me. More than you would realise. I do love my sponging and I try and make my cards my own style. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Angela - This is such a sweet and smart combination of images - love seeing them all together in your beautiful card! I'm so happy you played along with this week's Farm-themed challenge over at the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanking for stopping by Brian, I do appreciate it. Angexx

      Delete
  4. Angela, this card is SUPER CUTE and nicely done! Thanks for joining us this week over at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, this card is SUPER CUTE and nicely done! Thanks for joining us this week over at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is amazing Angela, I love how clever you were to make those cute sheep graze on the hills! Great job this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, I appreciate it you stopping by my blog. Angexx

      Delete
  7. How cute is that?? Such a lovely idea. Thanks for playing with us.
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanja I do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Angexx

      Delete
    2. Thank you Tanja I do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Angexx

      Delete
  8. A great take on this weeks 'Farm' theme Angela. Very cute and clever. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, I do love doing these challenges each week. Angexx

      Delete
  9. Totally cute. It was a tricky theme but you rocked it. Thanks for playing on Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teneale for your lovely comments. Angexxoo

      Delete