Wednesday, February 15, 2017

First Sight - Get Well Soon


Thank You for coming to my blog today!! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project. You can do that HERE!!

Our theme for this highlight is "Get Well Soon" - What a wonderful way to cheer someone up when they are feeling down.


A Perfect Time to Craft

My Card



My name is Angela Westland and I reside in a small country town in Queensland, Australia with my husband and our beautiful burmese cat "Bobby". I love to create with paper, stamps and ink. I hope you like my card. I have a UTUBE CHANNEL  with many ideas, tips and cards so please check it out.

I have dry embossed my card with Versamark Ink and some white embossing powder and set with a heat tool. I have used Early Espresso as my base card, first mat is Pear Pizzazz which I have embossed also with the white embossing powder and I have used the stamp set "First Sight".as it has a lovely swirl stamp, just the thing to cheer someone up when they are feeling down.

I have added some pearls and ribbon and a lovely "Just For You" and "Get Well Wishes" sentiment.
 vote for me
Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand
Stamp Set: First Sight, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink Pads: Versamark, Early Espresso
Embossing Powder: White
Heat Tool
Wink of Stella: Clear
Jewels: Pearls
Ribbon: Gold Natural Trim 1/4"
Snips
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Tear and Tape
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer

Thank You for visiting my blog today, make sure you head over to Kylie's blog -
HERE!!!!!! to vote for my card. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.



8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Angela :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Nicole - thought I'd do some embossing for a change. Ange xx

      Delete
  2. Wow gorgeous. Nice work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Annette, just a simple card but I'm loving these shaker cards at present. Ange xx

      Delete
  3. Wow! This is so different Ange. I love it! Particularly your layout - it's so unusual. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Mary DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary for visiting by my blog. Ange xx

      Delete