Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Creating A Scene - 3 Stamp Sets

With this card I have chosen to use 3 stamp sets to create a scene, I have used "Sitting Here", "Pretty Kitty" and "Birthday Blossoms". Firstly I started by sponging my background and using my Misti tool I stamped all my images and sentiment in Stazon Jet Black Ink on 300gsm smooth watercolor paper.

I then using my Zig Clean Color Brush Pens and Stampin' Up!® Aqua Painter I colored my image blending with some Wink of Stella and the Aqua Painter. I then fussy cut my cushions and dog out and adhered them to the swing. I finally added some jewel pearls in the centre of my flowers and some enamel shapes (brights collection) on my cushion and the sides of the card.

Check out my tutorials I have done on this card over on my Utube Channel.




My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette
Stamp Sets: Sitting Here, Pretty Kitty, Birthday Blossoms
Aqua Painter
Ink Pads: Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Black Stazon
Punch: 3/4" Circle
Jewels: Pearls
Enamel Shapes: Brights
Wink of Stella: Clear
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer

Blending Tool, Misti and  Watercolor Paper: Arches 300gsm Smooth
See Part 1 of my Tutorial
Coloring Pens: Zig Clean Color Brush Pens - see Part 2 of my Tutorial



2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun -- I love those cute little kitties you used to create your lovely scene! Thanks for linking to Cropstop.

    ReplyDelete