Saturday, March 18, 2017

Easter Message

Welcome back fellow crafters and followers of my blog, so glad you are joining me today for this card. I have used one of our new stamp sets in the Occasions Catalogue "Easter Message", this is one I will be definitely keeping. What a wonderful message and a great image and sentiment for all your Easter Cards.

With my background of my card I will be doing a tutorial very shortly on how I achieved this look, I used a blending tool and some Adirondack Alcohol Inks. Make sure you subscribe to my
UTUBE CHANNEL so you don't miss it. I also did a little paper piercing as you can see.

I have used the Muse Card for inspiration keeping to the Easter Theme!!

Word Art Wednesday

Pammie's Inky Pinkies

Muse Challenge

My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Easter Message
DSP: Falling In Love
Stamp Pads: Stazon Jet Black Ink
Misti Tool
Adirondack Alcohol Inks - Background
Blending Tool
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Snail Runner
Bone Folder
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card- love the AI background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Shelly I will be publishing a tutorial on how I acheived the background and with what products over on my utube channel next week.
      Utube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful, elegant card - love the background and the pop of white! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Ardyth, I appreciate you visiting my blog. Ange xx

      Delete
  3. Die Karte ist wieder wunderschön geworden, ich bin begeistert
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gertrude for stopping by. Ange xx

      Delete
  4. Angela I think your background is beautiful and the colours so lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Tracey for the lovely comments. Ange xx

      Delete
  5. Love your card! The stamp is such a powerful image, the colors are so rich and as is the marbled background you achieved. Thanks for joining the PIP challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete