Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Guest Designer - Word Art Wednesday - Flower Garden

I was invited to be Guest Designer for Word Art Wednesday for the month of March, I was thrilled to be asked to create two cards or projects this month for the challenge blog. This is my first card I have created for Word Art Wednesday. I have used the Tim Holtz stamp set Flower Garden and have colored the images with my Zig Brush Pens. I have done some sponging in the background using Stampin' Up!® Soft Sky ink pad and I have added some lovely jewels (pearls) from Stampin' Up!®. The lovely sentiment was provided to me by Word Art Wednesday which I have printed off on vellum and then put it on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock then on another panel of Melon Mambo cardstock both from Stampin' Up!®.

Please check out this fabulous Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog, I have been entering my cards for quite a while in this challenge blog and you will find so much inspiration from all the other crafter's around the world that enter every month.

Artistic Inspirations

Crafting From The Heart


Simon Says Stamping Challenge

 word art wednesday

Check out the details how I made this card on my Utube Channel


My Card







Products Used:
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Tim Holtz Flower Garden
Zig Colour Brush Pens: Pale Dawn Gray, Lilac
Stamp Pads: Soft Sky, Stazon Jet Black
Aqua Painter
Watercolour Paper: Arches 300gsm smooth
Blending Tool: Ranger 
Jewels: Pearls
Doily: Paper Lace
Ribbon: Very Vanilla 1/8"
Flowers and Pin:from my craft stash
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Pleasure thank you for stopping by. Ange xxx

      Delete