Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Moroccan Nights Kissing Technique

I was asked to do a tutorial explaining the kissing technique, I will be doing the tutorial in a couple of days so if you subscribe to my Utube Channel you won't miss it when it is published if it hasn't already.

This is the card I designed using the kissing technique, I have used the stamp set Moroccan Nights from Stampin' Up!®, I have also clear embossed the large centre design and the butterfly to add a lovely sheen. Finally added some lovely Petaloo Flowers and Natural Gold Trim.

My Card







Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla
Stamp Sets: Moroccan Night, Watercolour Wings
Framelits: Bold Butterfly
Stamp Sets: Stazon Jet Black, Bermuda Bay
Embossing Folder: Fluttering
Jewels: Pearls
Paper Lace Doilies
Ribbon: Natural Trim 1/4" Gold
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives:Tear and Tape, Snail Runner, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Up! Trimmer
Stampin' Up!® Big Shot




2 comments:

  1. Wunderschöne Karte, ganz toll gestaltet
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Gertrude. You are so good to regularly visit my blog. Ange xx

      Delete