Tuesday, April 18, 2017

First Sight

I can't believe I haven't used this stamp set as yet until today, I just love it. The swirl stamp in the set is so beautiful. I have done a Triple Layered Card for you today with a bit of a twist. I've seen a lot of ladies do these but I wanted a vintage look so before I started stamping I sponged the background with 3 colors. TIP: you would need to take your time when sponging the 3 layers together so you get a nice blended sponged look. I tell all my customers and friends if you want to sponge you must take your time so it blends well, it's not a technique to be rushed. I love sponging I find it so relaxing!!

My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: First Sight
Ink Pads: Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Stazon Jet Black, Always Artichoke
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner
Bone Folder
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



2 comments:

  1. I love this technique os stamping and layering Angela, it is so effective. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim One of my favourite techniques - so effective. Ange xx

      Delete