Saturday, April 1, 2017

High Tide

I have used the stamp set "High Tide"to create my seaside scene. Firstly, I have used the Hardwood stamp set to create my background and sponged it lightly with 3 colors. I then used the High Tide stamp set to create my scene.

I will be publishing a tutorial on how I did the background firstly, then another tutorial on how to create the scene. Check out my Utube Channel for more tutorials.

Word Art Wednesday

A Perfect Time to Craft

Crafty Gals Corner

My Card











Products Used:
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette
Stamp Sets: High Tide, Hardwood
Ink Pads: Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Blending Tool: Ranger
Wink of Stella: Clear
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin'Up!® Trimmer
Misti Tool



6 comments:

  1. Wow Angela this is just super awesome work. I love it. Nice job. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Annette, this is one of my favourite stamp sets as you can make a scene or just make it simple with the light house. Ange xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous and wonderful card Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much, it is one of my favourite stamp sets, I love doing scene's. Ange xx

      Delete
  3. Love the soft background colors with the bolder colors of the stamp. The CAS design really lets the stamp shine.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards with cool colours...Thank you for joining us at Aperfect time to craft. All the best
    Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete