Monday, April 10, 2017

Picture Perfect Rose Card

I have done another card using the Perfect Picture Stamp Set and the Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set, they really compliment each other. I have stamped the rose image and added it to my card with dimensionals, added some lovely lace and ribbon and then sponged the left top corner where I stamped the leaves. It didn't actually turn out how I wanted it to but I think it is a great card to show what you can do with the combination of different stamps.

My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride, Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: Picture Perfect, Kinda Eclectric
Ink Pads: Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
Framelits: Layering Circles
Paper Lace Doilies
Ribbon: Very Vanilla 1/4"
Lace: Lace Trim 1/2"
Wink of Stella: Clear
Stampin Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot




No comments:

Post a Comment