Monday, May 15, 2017

Doily Lace Dress

 I have made a Doily Dress Card using the Silver and Gold Foil Doilies from Stampin'Up!®, I do have a tutorial coming next week on how I made this Doily Dress so make sure you subscribe to my UTUBE CHANNEL so you don't miss it.

With this card I used the Thick Whisper White Cardstock as my base and then added a panel of the new DSP that is coming on the 1st June "Colour Theory". I really love this DSP as it has bold colors on one side and then a beautiful crackle design on the other. You will find in the pack the crackle design has some georgeous light tones going through to some vibrant colour tones. Then I made my Doily Dress from a Gold Foil Doily and used some Gold foil as my panel and then added a Gold Heart, a metal rimmed pearl and some pearls at the bottom of the panel. With the doily dress I added some lovely lace trim and pearls before adding it to my card with dimensionals.

I have entered this card in these Challenges:

Word Art Wednesday

Glitter N Sparkle

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White
Specialty Cardstock: Gold Foil, Silver Foil
DSP: Colour Theory - Available 1st June
Doilies: Metallic Foil
Punch: Sweetheart
Embellishments: Metal Rimmed Pearls
Jewels: Pearls
Trim: Lace 1/2"
Dimensionals
Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Trimmer: Stampin' Up!®


2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Amy, I do appreciate you stopping by. Angexx

      Delete