Friday, May 5, 2017

Flourishing Phrases


Welcome back crafters, can you believe it's May already?? How the year is flying by, thank you for stopping by my blog today. I have used the beautiful Flourishing Phrases Bundle for this card, can't believe it's taken me so long to use this one - it's just gorgeous with all the thinlits and sentiments in the stamp set.

I started off by cutting out all my elements on my card and some of the beautiful new DSP "Eastern Palace" I love this new one. Then I laid everything down on my Daffodil Delight cardstock mat and once I was happy with where I wanted it all to go started putting my card together.

Please check out HERE!! for all the other Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights and please vote for your top 3!

My Card






Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
DSP: Eastern Palace
Bundle: Flourishing Phrases 
Stamp Pads: Basic Black Archival 
Ribbon: Natural Gold Trim
Pearls: Metal Rimmed Pearls
Jewels: Pearls and Rhinestones
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Precision Plate
Big Shot



7 comments:

  1. I love those diecuts!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour combination and fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Stephanie, you are always so encouraging. Ange xx

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love this card. Love the colors, the layout....everything. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete