Friday, June 9, 2017

Flourishing Phrases Sympathy


I have been having a play with the "Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set" this set has a wonderful range of sentiments for absolutely any ocassion. I started off by sponging a panel across my top panel with some So Saffron Ink. I have used the flower and the swirl image on my card, with the flower I have clear embossed it and fussy cut it out and layered it to add some dimension to my card. Finally adding a Sentiment, Jewel Pearls, Metal Rimmed Pearls and Glitter Enamel Dots.

Don't forget to check out all the other Crazy Crafters Projects/ Cards when it goes live 
HERE TONIGHT AT 7.00 PM AEST and vote for your top 5!

My Card









Cardstock Colour Combination


Ink Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Flourishing Phrases
Ink Pads: So Saffron, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Embellishments: Glitter Enamel Dots, Jewel Pearls, Metal Rimmed Pearl
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card - it has a lot of class and elegance and hits the perfect note for a Sympathy Card. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie , thank you for stopping by. Angexx

      Delete