Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Graceful Garden


Welcome to Kylie's International Stampin' Up!® Blog Highlights for this month, I would appreciate your vote for my card HERE!!!!!! I am number 2 the top 10 chosen will be taking part in the International Blog Hop next month.

With my card I have chosen to use the beautiful new stamp set "Graceful Garden", I have made 2 using different colours. For my base on both cards I started with Early Espresso, then the next layer of cardstock for both cards was: Pear Pizzazz or Perfect Plum. I then added a mat of Basic Black so the rose would really be showcased on the card. I stamped the rose in Stazon Jet Black Ink and cut it out, I then used my Stampin' Up!® Ink Pads and my Aqua Painter to colour the rose. I finally added a sentiment and some of the lovely new ribbons available in the new annual catalogue. Finished off just with a scatter of rhinestones on the Basic Black.


Vote for Me - I am Number 2!

Click on the VOTE FOR ME BELOW!



Tutorial on this card coming in late July!!


My Card





Cardstock Colour Combination





Cardstock Combination Colours




Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Perfect Plum
Stamp Set: Graceful Garden
Ink Pads: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Stazon Black
Framelits: Layering Ovals
Punch: Bow Builder - this is how I punched out the sentiment "You are the Best"
Jewels: Rhinestones
Ribbon: 1/8" Sheer Fresh Fig, 1/4" Ombre Lemon Lime Twist
Aqua Painter
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot


18 comments:

  1. Lovely Angela! Such a pretty rose image, great colouring/shading. I love that greeting "This card is filled with love" ... why haven't I seen this one in the catalogue? Visiting the gallery posts is dangerous for my pocket! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha Cheryll I just love this image and is so easy to colour. Thank You for stopping by. Angexx

      Delete
  2. I want you to know that I voted for you not only because your card is lovely but also because you put the name of the stamp set at the top of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Beth, if you become a follower on my blog I always let you know the name of the stamp set I've used. I also have a utube channel that you can subscribe to if that interests you. Thank You so much for popping by. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Ange it's cut out so lovely ... just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are so pretty and striking Angela. How is it that I missed this set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many crafters say this when they see my rose cards, it's a beautiful stamp set , the rose has so much definiation to it once stamped. Perfect for watercolouring. Thank You for stopping by my blog. Angexx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous card. Do I vote by putting your # in the comments?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very pretty cards Angela! Your colouring is beautifully done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are so pretty Angela and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete