Sunday, July 16, 2017

Happy Birthday Half Curtain Fold


Welcome to our second blog hop for this month, we have the creative Jay Soriano hopping with us today as our special guest. You can check out Jay's creations HERE ON HIS BLOG I'm sure you will be inspired to try something new. Our theme for this Blog Hop is to CASE one of Jay's cards/projects. CASE: Copy and Selectively Edit. 

Check out my UTUBE CHANNEL FOR TUTORIALS  on the Gift Card Holder and the Half Curtain Fold. Please take the time to SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL I do 3 Tutorials every week. If you need the link directly please leave a comment at the bottom of this post. Please check out all the other Crazy Crafter's awesome projects they have made for you to be inspired. Just click on their names at the bottom of my post and please leave a comment, we all like to hear from you.

Jay  Soriano with Stampin' Up!® CEO Sara Douglass



This is Jay's card I have chosen to CASE, I have taken his angle on his card and created a half curtain fold and the theme of Birthdays.


My Card



Matching Gift Card Holder Inside





Colour Combination on Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand
DSP: Bundle of Love
Stamp Set: Pretty Kitty (Sentiments) Graceful Garden (Inside of card)
Framelits: Stitched Shapes, Layering Ovals
Ink Pad: Basic Black
Ribbon: 3/8" Shimmer Basic Black
Embellishments: Stars and Hearts Elements
Bone Folder
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot







21 comments:

  1. Lovely "warm" card. Someone will really appreciate receiving that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this card!! Really beautiful effect using the colours & paper you selected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Angela, love the use of the embossing paste it really adds even more depth to your already texturally pretty card. I wish I could run my hands over it and feel the textures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim, I will have to make some more of these. This one sold so quickly. Thank You for popping by. Angexx

      Delete
  4. This fun fold is just stunning with the DSP, so elegant. Love the use of embossing paste too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I especially love the matching gift card holder one the inside, too clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela I have always admired your curtain design cards and this one is just as lovely. Then you look inside and there is a surprise wow. Very clever thinking indeed 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet Christine, thank you so much for the lovely comments I do appreciate it. Yes, it is one of my fav's folds. Angexx

      Delete
  7. Ange - this card is stunning! Love the design and colours ... the combination of embossing paste and DSP ... well, everything! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Stephanie thank you once again for popping by my blog, thank you for leaving such a lovely compliment. Angexx

      Delete
  8. Fantastic card fold Ange!! I love the idea of a gift card holder on the inside- top marks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Ange, your card is so beautiful and elegant. Love all the gorgeous details inside and out. Awesome work. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana, that means a lot coming from you. You are my inspiration, I love everything you create. Angexx

      Delete
  10. love your card Ange its so pretty and the added gift card holder is a wowza of a idea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Ange with the curtain fold and embossing paste together. What a lovely surprise for the recipient too with the matching gift card inside! ~ Jay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Angela. Love the soft and pretty colours you have used. Plus I adore the gift pocket inside - what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete