Thursday, July 20, 2017

This Little Piggy


Welcome to the monthly Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop, you are currently visiting Angela Westland from Australia. I hope you enjoy my card that I have created for you "Casing the New Beautiful Catalogue." This is the card I am casing from the new catalogue using the new stamp set "This Little Piggy", it is just so darn cute.

I hope you are inspired by my cards and please visit the other crafters on the list below my cards to see their beautiful creations and be inspired.



My Card








Cardstock Colour Combinations 


Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Early Espresso
DSP: Colour Theory, Wood Textures
Stamp Set: This Little Piggy
Ink Pads: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Basic Black
Framelits: Stitched Shaped
Embossing Folder: Garden Trellis
Aqua Painters
Ribbon: Double Stitched Daffodil Delight 1/4"
Jewels: Rhinestones
Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals
Adhesives: Tear and Tape, Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot







34 comments:

  1. I am yet to ink this set Angela, you nearly have me convinced to give it a whirl!. Love what you have done, gorgeous colouring of your piggies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww these little piggies are to cute .. love your card Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol ... I love that you have used these cute little pigs with such striking colours. You girls are swaying me to "get the pigs"!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This stamp set is a must have, I love these little guys . There are so darn cute. Angexx

      Delete
  4. So cute Angela ! I don't have the pigs either but I am slowly caving , ( I think !)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this set, there is so much you could do with this set. This was my first attempt.Angexx

      Delete
  5. The bold colors look super, Ange! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are these piggies! And I love your addition of yellow to the cards, so bright & cheery xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for joining in with the July Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop xx

      Delete
    2. Thank You Jessie, I love this blog hop. I am trying to do it every month. You have done a awesome job putting it together. Angexx

      Delete
  7. I LOVE the texture you have got into these cards, stunning! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable cards! Really like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ange, these piggies are so stinken cute <3 I have inked my stamp set up BUT haven't gotten around to colouring them yet....I Love your cards <3 Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet to say so Sharon, I love creating with these beautiful stamp sets. Angexx

      Delete
  10. Oh, Angela. Your little pigs are adorable. Your colouring is wonderful too. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards Ange.....you have coloured those pigs so well...very cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Vicki, it's so easy with the aqua painter and a palette of Pink Pirouette. I love these guys. Angexx

      Delete
  12. Love your piggy cards! Adorable!
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg these Piggies are just the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just adorable. That fussy cutting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! How cute is your card. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cute piggies Angela. I love your CASE card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two cute cards and love your colouring - Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable cards Ange. Love this set and your colouring is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete