Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Delightful Daisy Gift Bag


Welcome to my blog, I am so happy you decided to pop by and see my entry in Kylie's International Stampin' Up!® Blog Highlight. I would appreciate your vote, you can vote for me HERE I AM THE FIRST PICTURE YOU SEE!! FINGERS CROSSED!!

I have made a lovely Gift Bag for the theme Teacher's Gifts, I hope you like it. I have used  the beautiful Delightful Daisy DSP, with some Calypso Coral and Chocolate Chip Cardstock. I used the Tag Topper Punch to create my two toned tag, Calypso Coral and Whisper White for a special message to be written on. I also have attached my tag with some of the Calypso Coral 1/8" Sheer Ribbon, and added a Tranquil Tide Tassel and a Heart from the Corrugated Elements.

My Delightful Daisy Gift Bag



Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
DSP: Delightful Daisy
Punch: Scalloped Tag Topper
Ribbon: Calypso Coral 1/8" Sheer
Corrugated Elements: Heart Shape
Mini Tassles Assortment: Tranquil Tide
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Simply Scored
Stampin' Trimmer


2 comments:

  1. Very chic bag, love the colours, one could carry lots of goodies in this. Love the dsp, those daisies are fab. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Anne, I appreciate your comments greatly. Angexx

      Delete