Monday, August 21, 2017

Guy Greetings

I have been getting into making a few male cards this month, I never seem to have enough of them. This time I have used the "Guy Greetings" stamp set. Firstly, I coloured some embossing paste with a ink refill to match my card colours and using the brick wall stencil applied the embossing paste to the cardstock and left it overnight to dry. Then I cut it to size to adapt it to my card, using the car image from Guy Greetings I cut it out and applied it to the coloured brick wall. I then used the Stitched Shaped Framelits and the Eastern Medallion Framelits to adhere my sentiment to and then applied it to my card with some dimensionals.

My Card





Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand
Stamp Set: Guy Greetings
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Framelits: Stitched Shapes
Thinlits: Eastern Medallion
Embossing Paste
Palette Knives
Ink Refill: Crumb Cake - to colour the embossing paste
Decorative Masks: Pattern Party
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful male card.Love the brick wall.I have made a brick wall with a butterfly and flowers, maybe you like to see it on my blog.I have become follower.I love to see your videos.

    Gr, Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sylvia, I am so happy to have you. Angexx

      Delete