Friday, August 18, 2017

Layering Love


Welcome back crafters to another Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights, please click HERE  to see all the other cards and projects the team have created for you. Please vote for your top 5!

With my card this week I have used a lovely sentiment from the Layering Love stamp set and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I have put a side panel of DSP from the Petal Garden 6x6 pack, idea if you are a card marker. I have also used in the background of the sentiment the thumping technique using my ink refills and some alcohol blending solution. I have been using this technique for  years and didn't realise it had a actual name. 

Please check out my UTUBE CHANNEL AND TUTORIALS AS I WILL BE DOING A TUTORIAL ON THIS TECHNIQUE!!

My Card



Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Glossy White
DSP: Petal Garden
Stamp Set: Layering Love
Framelits: Stitched Shapes
Ink Pad: Whisper White
Ribbon: Calypso Coral 1/8" Sheer
Stampin' Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Up! Trimmer
Big Shot


3 comments:

  1. Love the warm colours and also the serenity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color combination Angela! And your choice of paper. I love this paper pack but haven't used it yet. You gave me an idea.

    ReplyDelete