Friday, August 25, 2017

Little One

For my card this week I have used the stamp set "Little One" such a cute stamp set for all those baby cards we need to make from time to time or even it would make a great birthday card. Firstly using the Stampin' Up!® Sponge Brayer I sponged the background on some Shimmery White Cardstock using Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette and Pear Pizzazz Ink Pads. I then stamped and cut out my image, added some colour with some colour pencils and finally stamped some stars and my sentiment. I also punched out a circle punch and made a mask for my moon before sponging using my Sponge Brayer.

My Card



Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Little One
Ink Pads: Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Punch: Circle 1-1/2" (to mask the moon)
Sponge Brayer
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer



4 comments:

  1. Very cute Angela, love the sponge brayered background! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela - this is so pretty! I just love your background ... those colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie, trying out a few different techniques. Angexx

      Delete