Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Beachy Little Christmas

Hi Everyone, today I have used one of the new Christmas Stamp Sets and it's just perfect for our Australian Christmas, when it is our summer and very hot!! It is called "Beachy Little Christmas", don't you just love it. For my card I have sponged the background using my ink pads, a sponge brayer and some Eclipse Masking Tape. I then used the stamp set High Tide to add some stamped dimension for the water and the sand. I also used one image for my sun rays from the stamp set Wherever You Go. Finally I stamped my beach house image and cut it out and coloured it with some Chameleon Pencils, I just love these pencils they are so awesome to blend and very easy to use. Then I applied the beach house image to my card with dimensionals.

My Card






Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Beachy Little Christmas, High Tide, Wherever You Go
Ink Pads: Tranquil Tide, Sahara Sand, Powder Pink, Soft Sky, Fresh Fig, Chocolate Chip
Sponge Brayers
Wink of Stella: Clear
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Trimmer
Note: Image was coloured with Chameleon Pencils


No comments:

Post a Comment