Monday, September 4, 2017

Christmas In The Making

Welcome Back Crafters, so it's September already. Today I have used the stamp set Christmas In The Making, I absolutely adore this set as it reminds me of the 1950's and 1960's fashion.

With my card I have used the new DSP Merry Music, I have coloured each image and cut them out before applying them to my card. I have used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder on one of the cards, the Layering Ovals and the Stitched Shapes Framelits on the other two. Added some Rhinestones and a sentiment from the same stamp set and have made my first lot of Christmas Cards for this year.

My Cards














Cardstock Colour Combination

Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP: Merry Music
Stamp Set: Christmas In The Making
Images Coloured with Chameleon Pencils
Framelits: Stitched Shapes, Layering Ovals
Embossing Folder: Softly Falling
Jewels: Rhinestones
Ribbon: Basic Black Shimmer 3/8"
Mini Sequin Trim: Gold
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment