Sunday, September 10, 2017

Crafting Forever

I have used the Triple Time Technique firstly, then using the Stampin' Up!® Sponge Brayer I have masked off sections and sponged in a diagonal stripe pattern using Powder Pink, Sweet Sugarplum and Crumb Cake Ink Pads. I then stamped images over the 3 Layers of the Triple Time Technique on my card. Then I stamped the images and coloured them and cut them out and adhered them to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

My Card



Cardstock Colour Combination


Background Ink Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Crafting Forever
Ink Pads: Powder Pink, Sweet Sugarplum, Crumb Cake
Images coloured with Chameleon Pencils
Sponge Brayers
Eclipse Masking Tape
Punches: 1-1/2" and 1-3/4" Circles
Stampin' Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer


2 comments:

  1. Love this card Angela, all the stamped images look great. I agree we all have to do something creative everyday.

    ReplyDelete