Friday, September 1, 2017

Moon Baby

For my card I put a mat of Colour Theory on my card, then I used a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and embossed it and cut out 3 squares using the Stitched Shapes Framelits so you could see the Colour Theory DSP. I then attached the three squares that I cut out on the card also and then using Stampin' Dimensionals applied my images. I coloured my images with pencils and finally added the sentiment to my card.

My Card



Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
DSP: Colour Theory
Stamp Set: Moon Baby
Ink Pads: Basic Black
Images were coloured with Chameleon Pencils
Framelits: Stitched Shapes
Stampin' Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Glue
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute and I really like those warm, stronger colours instead of the usual pastels!

    ReplyDelete