Thursday, September 7, 2017

Santa Paws

Welcome back Crafters, I have been having a play with another one of the new Christmas Stamp Sets "Santa Paws". I think this one will be very popular for those Dog and Cat lovers and those that like something different when making your Christmas Cards. For my cards I have done some layering of cardstock and DSP with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Stampin' Dimensionals. I once again have used the new DSP Merry Music and added some Jewel Rhinestones and a Sentiment.

My Cards









Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP: Merry Music
Stamp Set: Santa Paws
Stamp Pads: Basic Black
Framelits: Stitched Shapes
Images were coloured with Chameleon Pencils
Jewels: Rhinestones
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment