Friday, September 22, 2017

Tealight Candle Box

I have for you today another off the page project, I have started making these tealight candle boxes for the market I do, it holds 12 tealight candles. I will do a tutorial on this one very soon so make sure you SUBSCRIBE TO MY UTUBE CHANNEL you won't miss it then. I have used some of the lovely Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!®, I have used Year of Cheer Specialty Paper and Petal Garden Designer Series Paper.

Tealight Candle Box





Products Used:
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
DSP: Year of Cheer, Petal Garden
Stamp Sets: Elements of Style, Birthday Blooms, Petite Petals 
Ink Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral
Punches: Pretty Label, Circle Punches 1-1/4", 1-3/8"
Ribbon: Calypso Coral 1/8", Copper Trim 1/4"
Embellishments: Enamel Shapes - Brights, Jewels - Pearls
Wink of Stella: Clear
Adhesives: Tear and Tape, Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Trimmer






No comments:

Post a Comment