Friday, October 13, 2017

Creative Elements Triple Time

Hi Crafters, I have used one of my retired Stampin' Up!® stamp sets today, "Creative Elements".
 I just love this stamp set, I have used masking tape for the background using several different colours on this Triple Time Technique card. Then stamped some images onto the Triple layered background. I then stamped the flower image 3 times and fussy cut two of them, layered them with dimensionals and added some Wink of Stella on the petals that show. Added my sentiment and some butterflies.

My Card



Cardstock Colour Combination


Background Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Shimmery White, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Creative Elements - Retired
Ink Pads: Sweet Sugarplum, Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Punch: Scalloped Tag Topper
Ribbon; Sweet Sugarplum 3/8"Striped Grosgrain
Wink of Stella: Clear
Jewels: Pearls
Paper Snips
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Trimmer

I also used Eclipse Masking Tape for the Background and some Arches Watercolour Paper 175gsm Smooth, this is a great watercolour paper for when you are doing your watercolouring.




No comments:

Post a Comment