Monday, October 16, 2017

Floral Phrases Birthday Card

I have used one of my favourite bundles this time Floral Phrases, I normally use this one for my Wedding, Engagement or Anniversary Cards but have used it for a Birthday Card this time and was very happy how it turned out. The sentiment is from the Birthday Blooms set. I also have used the new Adhesive Sheets from Stampin' Up!® and what a difference it makes addint the intricate die to your card. 

Make sure you subscribe to my Utube Channel as I have a tutorial on how I made this card.

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Bundle: Floral Phrases
Stamp Set: Birthday Blooms - Sentiment
Framelits: Layering Ovals
Ink Pad: Elegant Eggplant
Jewels: Pearls
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multipurpose adhesive Sheets, Fine Tip Glue Pen
Trimmer


No comments:

Post a Comment