Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Hippo Birdie To You

Hi Everyone, as I am no longer a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator I am dabbling into a few different stamp sets and techniques that I will bring to you in a tutorial very soon. I love this cute little set from Fawn Lawn called Year Four, it was developed to celebrate their fourth year a while ago. It's just so darn cute and perfect to colour and make a scene. Just love it.

I have entered this card in the following challenge:



My Card





Products Used:

Stampin' Up!®
Cardstock: Whisper White, Olive Green
DSP: Merry Little Christmas
Aqua Painters
Adhesives: Multipurpose Glue, Adhesive Foam Strips
Big Shot

Lawn Fawn:
Stamp Set: Year Four
Framelits: Stitched Hillside Borders

Coloured with Zig Real Brush Markers
Watercolour Paper: Arches 175gsm

4 comments:

  1. Love your card Ange, it's so cute! Lovely colouring. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juana appreciate you stopping by. Angexxx

      Delete
  2. Your card is adorable! I love that you doubled-up the critters to make it a party! I'm so happy you joined us for our Happy Little Critters challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You I only just started doing this challenge. Angexx

      Delete