Sunday, October 22, 2017

Swallowtail Birthday Girl

I have a lovely birthday card for you today which I'm sure any girl would love, I've used the Swallowtail stamp set as my main feature on the card stamping it on the alcohol ink coloured background. The background I made by using some alcohol inks and a blending tool. It's very effective, if you check out my UTUBE CHANNEL you will find the tutorial for both this card and also the alcohol inked background technique. I finally used a kaszazz stamp for the sentiment from the stamp set "Word Montage - Birthday Girl".

Tutorial on how to Create Your Own Background with Alcohol Inks

Swallowtail Card Tutorial

I have entered my card into Crafty Catz Blog Challenge

Autumn Colours



My Card








Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Swallowtail, Kaszazz Word Montage - Birthday Girl
Framelits: Stitched Shapes
Ink Pad: Versafine Onyx Black
Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks: Various Colours - see tutorial link above
Ranger: Blending Tool
Hearts: From my stash
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner
Trimmer

5 comments:

  1. Die Karte ist wieder sooo schön gemacht, bin total begeistert
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the image and what rich colours....
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThankYou Janette I really appreciate you stopping by. Angexxx

      Delete
  3. A beautiful butterfly card, thanks for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete