Saturday, October 7, 2017

Wedding or Anniversary - Advanced Card

This is my advanced Wedding or Anniversary card I just love to create this one, it seems to be very popular and one that is requested quite often for Wedding or Anniversary Cards. It would also make a great Engagement Card by just changing the sentiment. I have done a tutorial for this one over on my Utube Channel.

Advanced Wedding Card

My Card











Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Fresh Fig, Whisper White
DSP: Year of Cheer Specialty
Bundle: Floral Phrases
Framelits: Sweet and Sassy
Ink Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Fresh Fig
Ribbon: Fresh Fig, Whisper White 1/8" Sheer
Jewels: Pearls
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape, Snail Runner
Trimmer
Precision Base Plate
Die Brush and Foam - New Configuration
Big Shot


No comments:

Post a Comment