Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Calla Lily

Hi Everyone, I am back ready for a fresh start. I lost my mojo for a little while life is funny like that. I have faced many challenges in the last couple of months but am back fresh to pick up where I left off. Please don't forget to visit my Utube Channel and subscribe, some great tutorials are there and some new ones will be published very soon.

Today I have been playing with my copics, my very first lesson coloring a Calla Lily. 
I hope you like it.

My Card






Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Stampin' Up!®
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Crumb Cake 
Framelits: Layering Ovals
Dimensionals
Paper Snips
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Copics: Sketch Copics - Various Colours
Image: Calla Lily - Digi Print - 1st Copic Class Lesson


No comments:

Post a Comment