Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Stippled Blossoms Antique Style with Lace

Hi Everyone I am really enjoying experimenting this month with the Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set, I have done a few tutorials on them that you will find over on my Utube Channel, so , I hope you will subscribe so you don't miss them when they go live. I really love this set and has so many different techniques that can be used with it. With my card this time I stamped out my images and cut them out, layed down some lace and then did my arrangement of flower and leaves and finally added some jewel pearls to the centre of the small flowers and a birthday sentiment.

Checkout my UTUBE CHANNEL for TUTORIALS USING STIPPLED BLOSSOMS STAMP SET

My Card



Products Used:
Stampin' Up!®
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Stamp Set: Stippled Blossoms
Jewels: Pearls
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner, Tear and Tape

Distress Inks:
I used distress ink pads to stamp my images.
Flower: Fossilled Amber, Mustard Seed - stamped off twice
Small Flowers: Ground Espresso, Antique Linen
Leaves: Bundled Sage, Forest Moss

Kaszazz: 
Stamp Set: Word Montage - Birthday Girl

Lace: I had in my craft stash


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Angela! I love the way you layered your floral arrangement down the side with a piece of lace underneath! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete