Friday, November 10, 2017

Stippled Blossoms Background Stamp

I am continuing to use this Stippled Blossoms stamp set and thought I would use it as a background stamp this time, it's great to use one stamp set to the maximum and try all different techniques with it. I hope you will check out the tutorials on this one over on my Utube Channel, if you subscribe you won't miss one of the tutorials that are published throughout this month of November using this stamp set.

My Card



Cardstock Colour Combination

Products Used:
Stampin' Up!®
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Stippled Blossoms, Beautiful Season
Ribbon: Calypso Coral Sheer Ribbon 1/8"
Jewels: Rhinestones and Pearls
Wink of Stella: Clear
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner

Distress Ink Pad:
Flower: Ripe Persimmon

Versafine Ink Pad:
Sentiment: Onyx Black


No comments:

Post a Comment