Thursday, November 16, 2017

Stippled Blossoms Background Stamp

I have another technique for you using the Stippled Blossom Stamp Set , this time I have used it as a background stamp and love this technique. I have used a lovely verse from Kaszazz for my card so I have made the sentiment or verse as my main focus and used the detailed flower stamp from Stippled Blossoms as my background. This is a great way to make your own unique background with any 
stamp set you may have on hand.

CHECK OUT MY TUTORIALS OVER ON MY UTUBE CHANNEL USING THIS STAMP SET
OVER 200 TUTORIALS TO CHOOSE FROM!!

My Card



Cardstock Colour Combination

Products Used:
Stampin' Up!®
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Stippled Blossoms
Ink Pad: Basic Black Archival
Embossing Folder: Petal Burst
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Snail Runner

Kaszazz:
Verse: Wings of A Butterfly

Distress Ink Pad:
Flower: Picked Raspberry


No comments:

Post a Comment