Saturday, November 4, 2017

Stippled Blossoms

Hi Everyone, this month I am showcasing a few different techniques using the one stamp set "Stippled Blossoms" I hope you will enjoy my creations with this one stamp set during this month over the next 2 weeks I will be showing you a few different techniques and they will be over on my UTUBE CHANNEL  for you to try them out as well on whatever stamp sets you may have.

I have used  the Stippled Blossoms stamp set on this card and it's proving to be one of my favourite's! It is so effective with the two step stamping. Check out my Utube Channel I have a tutorial on this technique.

My Card



Cardstock Colour Combination


Flower Colour Combination


Products Used:
Stampin' Up!®
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Stippled Blossoms
Stamp Pads: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Old Olive, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette
Jewels: Pearls
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesive: Snail Runner, Multipurpose Liquid Glue


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the blue/pink color scheme you used on those lovely flowers! I'm off to check out your Youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete