Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Sympathy Card Faux Technique

I've been wanting to try out this Faux Technique for some time now and I had to make a Sympathy Card , one of those times in life we all don't look forward to doing when it's for a family member. So I wanted it to be something special and I am really loving this technique it's quite effective.

My Card



Cardstock Colour Combination

Products Used:
Stampin' Up!®
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers
Framelits: Layering Ovals
Ink Pads: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Sponge Daubers
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Multipurpose Liquid Glue


4 comments:

  1. lovely card, so sorry for your family loss.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Alicia, I do love this stamp set. Angexx

      Delete
  2. So sorry for your loss-but very special sympathy card
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carol. Ido love this technique. Angexx

      Delete