Friday, November 24, 2017

Thoughts and Prayers

I thought while I had the Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set out I would do another Sympathy Card, I don't seem to have many on hand so it made me think to try a simple card using this stamp set. So this card is mainly layers of cardstock, stamping and sponging. 

My Card



Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Stampin' Up®
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
Embossing Folder: Softly Falling
Sponge Brayer
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

2 comments:

  1. very elegent sympathy card and beautiful floral stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carol, a very simplistic card and very easy to make. Angexx

      Delete