Monday, December 4, 2017

Beautiful You Meets Lovely As A Tree

I love creating scenes and this time I have used two of my favourite Stampin' Up!® Stamp Sets, Beautiful You and Lovely As A Tree to create this scene. I have used the Mirror Technique with the Beautiful You Lady Image and made a mask for her so I could stamp the Trees from Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set and last of all using different ink colors created the Sky, Water, Sand and Grass by sponging using daubers and a sponge brayer.


My Card



Sponging Colors Combination


Products Used:
Stampin' Up!®
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay, Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: Beautiful You, Lovely As A Tree
Ink Pads: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, Pool Party
Window Sheets or Acetate
Wink of Stella: Clear
Blends Alcohol Markers: Pink Pirouette, Ivory, Bronze
Sponge Brayer
Daubers
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Trimmer

Eclipse Masking Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment